The programs offered at PhD level for the academic year 2014-2015 are:
- Computer engineering and Telecommunications with three specialties:
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems
- Networks and Telecommunications.
- Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Computing, with three specialties:
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematical Modeling for Information Transport
- Mathematical Biology
- Mathematical Modeling for Economics and Finance
- Mechatronics, with one specialty:
- Embedded Electronic Systems
Other programs shall be created in partner institutions in 2015/2016.
The first year of doctorate studies shall entail two Semesters of course-work as well as specialty and research methodology seminars with evaluation at the end of the second Semester. Excellence in pedagogy shall be achieved through constantly improving quality evaluation and improvement procedures, with the prospect of international certification of the training programs.
CETIC is developing a pedagogic hosting and training policy for young lecturers. In addition to senior lecturers, students shall benefit proximity supervision by Post-doctorate fellows and Tutors (graduate doctorate fellows).