Welcome To CETIC
The African Center of Excellence in Information and Communication Technologies (CETIC) is a training and research center created within the University of Yaoundé I by the Government of Cameroon with the assistance of the World Bank. It is made up of a network of partner and associate institutions in Africa and outside the continent. It also pools lecturers from academic and professional institutions in Cameroon, in the sub-region and in prestigious institutions across the world. Female candidates and international students (non-Cameroonians) are strongly encouraged.
- 3.4 Rapport de suivi financier du CETIC
- 3.4 Rapport Suivi Evaluation
- DLI #3: Gestion financière transparente et auditée à temps
- DLI #3.4: Web transparency of financial Management
- DLI #4 : Passations des Marchés à temps auditées
- DLR #4.1: Audit annuel de Passation des marchés ponctuel Montant: SDR 32500 par année